Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well I did a really good job of keeping this up to date in Australia. I'm actually pretty bummed considering the first post wasn't terrible and I probably could have given some fun insight/memories of our adventures. But the time has passed and there would be too much to tell. (I also just don't want to put in the time). But who knows, maybe at some point this blog will look really nice, and be updated consistently, and people might even want to read/ look at it. For the time being, Merry Christmas Eve. I want to post a nice little video, its very much like the on I posted on my facebook, in fact its exactly the same, but why not right? Awesome.

Great, well I can't figure out how to just get the video thing into the blog, so heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA

No comments:

Post a Comment